The conveyor belts are perfect for the horizontal or tilted transport of different products. Thanks to the many constructive possibilities, they can be realized in every lenght, with fixed or adjustable rails. Carpet conveyor belts are robust, modular and flexible; these are compulsory requirements to create both simple and complex configurations with respect for the product to be transported and care for the reliability of the system. The structure of conveyor belt are entirely made of aluminium and with an adjustable head position. Movement is provided by a central drive that can be placed under the conveyor belt if required.
Mancini Solutions conveyor belts are complete with user’s guide and EC certification.
All the range of products can be made for the food and pharmaceutical industry, completely made of stainless steel AISI 304, aluminium and plastic.
- Extruded aluminum anodized special white
- Components in aluminum peened
- Drive and driven shaft D 35 – 60 – 90 (mm)
- Direct in a drive shaft – under belt with return – in a central position
- Supports adjustable in height according to the requirements
- Standard lengths: 0,5 – 1 – 1,5 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 6 (mt)
- Standard widths: 200 – 300 – 400 – 500 – 600 – 700 – 800 (mm)
- Motor: 0,12 – 0,18 – 0,25 – 0,55 – 0,75 – 1 (Kw)
- Electrical panel with motor protection (start / stop and emergency)
- Mechanical speed controller or through electronic inverter
- Motorization under the belt with return or in a central position
- Side guides, adjustable or fixed
- Electrical panel with PLC
- Cover casing for the gear motor
MAIN TYPES OF BELTS
- PVC (green, white or black)
- Polyhurethane (white, black or blue)
- With anti-slip knurlings
- With trailing strips or cups